Bella Gets Rescued turns one TODAY! Celebrating with a birthday sale!🎉
Buy one (at reg price) get one free! A perfect birthday gift for a friend. (good the entire week)
Join us at one of the public events listed below or go to www.elliewakeman.com to book an event near you
The tour is kicking off with it's first stop: the El Paso Library in El Paso, Illinois
co-hosted by the Heart of Illinois Homeschoolers, a Christian homeschool co-op
Join Author Ellie Wakeman for songs, games, snacks and story time as we celebrate the one year marker of the christian children's book, "Bella Gets Rescued." It will be a super fun time as you get to hear all about Bella's good news message. And every friend goes home with a treat bag.
Event Date: Monday, February 19
Event Time: 3:00p-4:30p
Event Location: El Paso Library, 149 W. 1st St., El Paso, IL 61738
It's a family-friendly public event for families with young children (ages 0-7). Look forward to seeing you!
You may pre-order your signed copy below.
Bella Gets Rescued is turning 1!
We’re celebrating with a “2018 Bella Gets Rescued Birthday Tour” and we’d love for you to be a part of our tour!
The event includes interactive songs & games, craft & story time as you enjoy listening to the adventures in Bella Gets Rescued. And for those who don’t own their own copy yet, they will be available for purchase on the day of the event at a special “birthday” price.
We’ve planned a fun event as Author Ellie Wakeman shares with you the Good News message that’s a part of Bella’s story. So, be ready to do some singing, game-playing, and enjoy some “birthday” cookies. There’s even Bella party bags for those in attendance.
The event will be tailored to your specific venue - based on your preferences, choose to include some or all of the above options.
THE VERY BEST PART OF THE ENTIRE EVENT IS THE GOOD NEWS MESSAGE FOUND IN BELLA’S STORY.
You don't want to miss it!
Be sure to follow Bella's 2018 tour on FB at www.facebook.com/BellaGetsRescued, better yet, get added to the touring schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you about available dates!
We are in the middle of a season marked by giving. People are a little friendlier, more cheerful and kind. I often find myself humming the tune of a favorite Christmas carol...shortly after, I'm belting out the lyrics:)
In hopes of spreading Christmas joy both near and far, I've created a variety of opportunities (3 to be exact):
1) Purchase a book for yourself with a portion of the proceeds going to Happy Wheels, an organization that exists to bring joy to children who are in the hospital. Each week, volunteers push a cart loaded with new toys and books around the hospital’s inpatient floors, letting each child pick his or her favorite. See www.happywheelsinc.org to learn more about their mission. To choose this option go here:
2) Share Bella with a friend. To purchase one for you and one for a friend go here:
3) Make a donation purchase that will be sent to "Love Packages" an organization delivering literature to underserved areas around the world. See www.lovepackages.org to learn more. To choose this option go here:
Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas!
Congratulations Jessica! Winner of the $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! Enjoy your Christmas Shopping Spree from Bella Gets Rescued!
#bellagetsrescued #aiauthors #shoppingspree #childrensbooks #giveaways #cats #ambassadorinternational
Win $100 Amazon gift card to kick-off your Christmas shopping season! Get entered into the drawing in 3 easy steps:
1. Post a pic* of you reading “Bella Gets Rescued” in your natural setting – at home w/your family, during library story-time, in the classroom, during any small or large group event!
2. Use the following caption: “Reading Fun w/Bella Gets Rescued”
3. Add these two hashtags: #bellagetsrescued AND #(the state YOU live in)
Following the steps above, post your pic on EITHER Instagram, Twitter OR Facebook
between November 1 and November 20 (ending at 12 noon (CST) on the 20th).
Winner will be announced November 20 at 5p (CST).
*Pic must be posted on a page with a public setting or we won’t be aware of your post.
Why the contest? TWO reasons: 1) it’s Christmas AND 2) we want to know where Bella’s being read!
www.amazon.com, www.barnesandnoble.com or www.elliewakeman.com
#giveaway #free #shoppingspree
Her birthday wish? For many to experience the same loving rescue & care from others, helping to bring them into safe, secure places they can call home.
Beginning today, $2 of every book purchased will be MATCHED by Bella and donated to Samaritan's Purse,
a partnering relief organization (or a rescue relief of your choosing) for the families in Houston and their neighboring communities. Every purchase price INCLUDES tax and FREE SHIPPING.
Bella's blowing out her candles, help make her birthday wish come true :) Below pics are from Samaritan's Purse. Also view a pic of Bella who's real life rescue is the basis of this storybook.
Message from Author:
Welcome! So, a little bit about me: